Happy New Year!
It’s been a few months since my last post. I got busy with school and work, and didn’t feel like I had anything to say. Then, the longer I waited, the more it felt like I needed to have something important to say. It’s the same idea behind Open That Bottle Night. (More on OTBN later.)
Since I’m going to try to post more frequently, even if they are brief posts, some quick updates:
- I got a new cat: Buttons. He’s about 3 and one of the sweetest, 15-pound cats I know. Alex isn’t happy with him, even though she was very lonely since Katie died.
- I finished my first semester of law school. Not all of our grades are in, even though the exam was Dec 7th, and we start the next semester in a week, but so far, I did pretty well. And there was only one point where I really questioned the decision.
- I’m still working out with the trainer twice a week. I guess it’s showing. For New Year’s Eve, I went to a coworker’s party. I was wearing a short-sleeved shirt, and he was impressed that my arms and shoulder have gotten bigger. I guess it doesn’t show under my dress shirts.
- 2012 is going to be a great year! I’ve made a few New Year’s resolutions, more on these with time.
- I’m starting to use Twitter, more. Thanks to the app Flipboard, I’m finding it possible to keep up.
What are your resolutions for 2012?
Leave them in the comments below.